Grid Motorsport rounded up a perfect weekend with pole to win in Circuit Hero 2 Class A3. While managing to a new best lap record for the Grid Toyota GT86.
Grid Toyota GT86 has always been reputable for its overall balance, with its Sachs Performance for Racing and Super Taikyu jointly developed suspension. Further upgrade came from our new racing wheels partner Advanti Racing, the advantage gained from lighter unsprung weigh for better dynamics, with weight saving of 8kg from the wheels while aiding the driving dynamics, the lap time has been improved by a full second from last race.
We are looking forward to the last Pan Delta race in September in hope of winning the championship.
Grid Motorsport Toyota GT86 Specifications:
- Power: 205hp @ 7,000rpm Torque: 212 N⋅m (156 lb⋅ft) @ 6,000rpm
- Sachs Performance for Racing with Custom Springs (Super Taikyu Version)
- Advanti Racing 17″ DST Racing Wheels (Custom Pattern & Offset)
- AP Racing Pro 5000 R with Pagid Racing RSL Racing Brake Pads
- FR Dry Carbon Fibre Front Fender, GT Wing & Carbon Fibre Doors
- FIA Homologation Custom Roll cage
- Sabelt GT3 FIA Racing Seat & Custom Endurace Spec Aluminium 6 Point Harness
- Synchrontech Carbon Synchron with Custom Gears
- AIM Sportline GT-Steering Wheel 330mm
- Vbox Video HD2 – Video & Data Logging System