With a mix of new and returning drivers, matched with perfect weather. All drivers made strong improving performance. First timer Ivan made an improvement of 5 seconds from his first practice, Murphy came back with solid driving throughout, with a mix of chasing action, Kevin having moved on from formula Geely also improved his lap time by 3 seconds. The highlight was Shirley, she came back to the track after having her baby and enjoyed every moment of her return to the race track driving the Clio Cup race car.
We would like to thank all who supported us in 2013, look forward to see you in an even more exciting 2014! Happy New Year!
For more info: http://www.grid-motorsport.co/pages/grid-racing-academy
- F 1 TV Coverage and World Series by Renault (motorsportfan66.wordpress.com)
- Introducing the Evans Halshaw Renault Sports Performance Range (evanshalshaw.com)
- David Wagner: You have to learn to take the bumps and crashes to stay on course for a career in Formula 1 (dailyrecord.co.uk)
- British racer returns to tackle Toyota Racing Series (voxy.co.nz)
- Renault races two Zoes on a life-size Scalextric track in London (worldcarfans.com)
- Schothorst heads up M2’s TRS challenge (voxy.co.nz)
- History of the Renault Clio (evanshalshaw.com)
- First public demonstration of Spark-Renault SRT Formula E car in Las Vegas (luxvelocity.typepad.com)
- Motorsports: Ferrari Driver Academy heads to Florida for the winter (autoblog.com)
- Kevin Magnussen: Karts to F1with McLaren (on-rails.com)