More Info: http://www.gridmotorsportco.com/
Posted: 08 Mar 2013 06:29 AM PST
Recently, Drift Innovation were announced as the Official Point of View partners of the FIA European Rallycross Championship 2013 sponsored by Monster Energy. As supporters of the RX Championship, the Drift team were invited to Lydden Hill for an exclusive first look at the cars, track and drivers.
Photo credit: Laura Seward
Six cars in total were present, some like Anton Markland’s, sporting their new livery designs for 2013. The media session in the morning allowed Martin Anayi to announce the confirmed list of permanent drivers for the 2013 RX season, including former World Rally Champion, Petter Solberg. And, for the first time ever, drivers in the FIA European Rallycross Championship were also given the opportunity on the Thursday to train and prepare their off-track performance ahead of the coming season
The Drift team were also driven around the track by Citroen drivers, Alexander Hvaal and Timmy Hansen to experience the track first hand. Check out the clip of all the onboard footage shot on the Drift HD Ghost from the day.
- Solberg to race full FIA Euro RX season (sykose.wordpress.com)
- Win 2 tickets to the new Celtic Manor stage of the Wales Rally GB. (visitwales.co.uk)
- High speed action at Wales Rally GB – Your chance to win 4 tickets (visitwales.co.uk)
- Petter Solberg takes ‘Historic’ win in Sweden (sykose.wordpress.com)
- FIA World Council launches some radical new ideas (joesaward.wordpress.com)
- Bouncing Lancia Stratos Makes 21-Year-Old Race Still Exciting (jalopnik.com)
- Atkinson eyes top-five in Mexico (sykose.wordpress.com)
- Petter Solberg announces return to Rallycross this year (inautonews.com)
- Ecclestone tips Vettel to beat Alonso again (inautonews.com)
- Javed Shah new Punjab FIA director (nation.com.pk)