For more features: http://www.g-me.com.hk/
58th Macau Roadsport Champion – Phillip Yau
駕駛日產GTR-R35的丘永材大陽城集團澳門路車挑戰賽以3.452秒優勢勇奪冠軍，日本車手谷川達也則以萬事得LA-SE3P R8奪得亞軍，香港車手陸淦駕駛富士Imperza GDB Ver8取得季軍。
Suncity Group Macau Road Sport Challenge
Hong Kong‘s Phillip Yau in a Nissan GTR-R35 drove a determined race to win the Suncity Group Macau Road Sport Challenge, 3.452 seconds ahead of Japan‘s Tatsuya Tanigawa in a Mazda LA-SE3P R8 and Kenneth Look, also of Hong Kong, in a Subaru Impreza GDB Ver8.
Pole-sitter Nattavude Charoensukhawatana of Thailand, driving a Mitsubishi EVO9, got off to a strong start and began to build up a gap at the front. Yau, however, stalled on the grid and expertly began to work his way back through the field. The race was interrupted by a brief safety car period on Lap 4, but at the restart on Lap 7, Charoensukhawatana again took the lead. Yau moved into second before setting his sights on taking the lead.
Yau caught up to Charoensukhawatana, the Thai struggling with mechanical problems. Yau passed his rival on Lap 9 to take the win, while Charoensukhawatana would eventually finish 14th.
- Reached 10,000 readers, a big thank you to all, and here’s what’s coming up… (gridmotorsportblog.com)
- Weekend in Macau! (hnbarker.wordpress.com)
- How to handle tricky Hong Kong/Macau airport/ferry logistics? (ask.metafilter.com)
- Hong Kong Apple Stores Use a Lottery to Select Customers (escapistmagazine.com)
- Apple Hong Kong combats scalpers with iPhone lottery (tuaw.com)
- Hong Kong shares rise on coal miners; metals drop (marketwatch.com)
- Peaking, Templing, and Fireworking: Hong Kong Chronicles Day Two (in3000secs.wordpress.com)
- Web, Smartphones, and Social Media are Thriving in Hong Kong, Taiwan, Macau [INFOGRAPHIC] (penn-olson.com)
- Macau house prices drop sharply (marketwatch.com)
- Wizard101 heading to Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macau (massively.joystiq.com)